304 Stainless Steel Coarse Metric Nutsert Rivnuts
Made from 304 stainless steel which provides excellent corrosion resistance, 304 can withstand corrosion from most oxidizing acids and the elements.
With open end, small flange, threaded inner wall and ribbed anti-slip finish, this flat head rivet nut has fantastic performance as a fastener
Easy to install, designed to form a bulge on the blind side of the panel as a nutsert tool pulls the thread against the tool body
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Surface Finish: Silver
- Colour: As shown
- M3: for sheet from 0.3mm to 2.0mm thickness.
- M4: for sheet from 0.5mm to 2.5mm thickness.
- M5: Grip range 0.3mm to 3.0mm thickness.
- M6: for sheet from 0.3mm to 3.5mm thickness.
- M8: for sheet from 0.5mm to 3.0mm thickness.
- M10: for sheet from 0.3mm to 3.5mm thickness.
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 business days
- Express delivery options are also available at checkout
- Purchases are delivered by AU Post with the exception of Black Bark cases
- All purchases will have a tracking number forwarded to you once a label is created
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days however buyer pays return postage cost's
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs