Inline spark plug tester
How does it work ? The metal rod end of the tester plugs into the distributor cable while the boot end plugs onto the spark plug.Feel free to turn over then engine or pull the start cord.If there is an active current leading to the spark plug your indicator light will flash.It will also carry current so on the off chance the engine starts it will run.Should you have no light flashing your issue is not the spark plug and there is no need to change it.Your fault lies with your cable or points.
The spark plug tester will work with most ignition based petrol engines
The Spark Plug Tester is a very handy diagnostic tool for any workshop or shed that can diagnose ignition faults without removing spark plugs.
- Color:as shown
- Material:Plastic + Metal
- Total tool length:300 mm
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 business days
- Express delivery options are also available at checkout
- Purchases are delivered by AU Post with the exception of Black Bark cases
- All purchases will have a tracking number forwarded to you once a label is created
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days however buyer pays return postage cost's
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs