MT2 Taper Offset Turning Attachment
With this type of taper turning method the tailstock is set out of alignment decided by the taper you hope to achieve. This could also be called the tailstock set over method.
MT2 Shank Size
- Offset 25 mm left to right from center.
- Fine tune handle rotation ,one rotation = 1 mm.
- The attachment's slide is provided with a brass gib for fine movement and adjustment reducing shudder lock
- The live center point is made of tool steel grade EN31 hardened and precision ground.
- It has a double bearing live revolving center on the front to hold the workpiece from center.
- Overall Length: 165 mm
- Outside Width: 160 mm
- Overall Weight: 1.1 kg