9/16" x 2" HSS Annular Cutter
- 9/16” x 2” - Annular Cutter - HSS
- Made From Quality High Speed Steel.
- Drilling Size: 9/16”
- Drilling Depth: 2”
- Overall Length Including Shank: 87 mm
- Overall Length Excluding Shank: 62 mm
- Shank Size: Ø19 mm
- Pin Size: 6.35 mm
- Flutes: 4
- Made from high speed tool steel, our 9/16" x 2" drill bit will quickly and safely cut holes in steel. The size of each cutter is etched on the shaft. This cutter has a 2” cutting depth and ¾” Weldon shank
An annular cutter (A.K.A rota broach or slugger cutter). These particular Annular cutters come fitted with a universal shank therefore can be used in magnetic based drills such as: Alfra , Hougen , Jancy , Euroboor , BDS , Ruko. An annular cutter is far more accurate than a regular HSS twist drill making it ideal for small tolerance parts. Recommended for use in mag base drills Harlingen's range of HSS annular cutters are ideal for any situation where tolerance and fit are a concern and with the added manoeuvrability of a magnetic based drill there is no place that you can’t drill. With the added advantage of multiple flutes you can say goodbye to those chip clearance worries.Harlingen annular cutters are the solution to your high tolerance drilling needs.