Annular Cutter Kit Includes 40x50mm and 42x50mm with weldon shank
- 40 x 50mm - Broach Cutter - HSS
- 42 x 50mm - Broach Cutter - HSS
- Made From Quality High Speed Steel with 5% Cobalt content
- Drilling Size: 040 mm & 042 mm
- Drilling Depth: 50 mm
- Overall Length Including Shank: 86 mm
- Overall Length Excluding Shank: 64mm & 62 mm
- Shank Size: 019 mm
- Pin Size: 6.35 mm
- Flutes: 10
- Pilot pin size: 06.34 x 103
An annular cutter (A.K.A rota broach or slugger cutter). These particular Annular cutters come fitted with a universal shank therefore can be used in magnetic based drills such as: Alfra , Hougen , Jancy , Euroboor , BDS , Ruko. An annular cutter is far more accurate than a regular HSS twist drill making it ideal for small tolerance parts. Recommended for use in mag base drills Harlingen's range of HSS annular cutters are ideal for any situation where tolerance and fit are a concern.
With the added manoeuvrability of a magnetic based drill there is no place that you can’t drill. With the added advantage of multiple flutes you can say goodbye to those chip clearance worries.
Harlingen annular cutters are the solution to your high tolerance drilling needs.