Nylon plug with purge valve
Effective pipe sealing is simple. Nylon Plugs are versatile, lightweight and mostly pocket size. They suit a multitude of applications and range from 13 to 152 mm. The multitude of sizes makes these Nylon Plugs ideal for a number of other applications in the water, pool and gas industries, as a Weld Purge Plugs offer a suitable barrier for purging pipes, tubes or fittings when other purge systems or purge film cannot be used and are finished to a very high standard. Testing and sealing of all pipes, pipe joints and pipework assemblies can be done with the MPN Nylon Plugs and are used internationally as the standard drain test plugs for testing leak tightness of water lines.
Effective sealing is simple. The Nylon Test Plugs merely need inserting into a pipe or other opening and the wing nut to be turned clockwise. The rubber ring will expand and provide a positive seal. Tightening of the wing nuts is simple with the use of friction free washers. To relieve back pressure build up behind the plug the cap at the end of the plug can be unscrewed.
- Start Range 85 mm
- End range 92 mm
- Purge port 13 mm
- Item Code 203 MPN 085-13
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 business days
- Express delivery options are also available at checkout
- Purchases are delivered by AU Post with the exception of Black Bark cases
- All purchases will have a tracking number forwarded to you once a label is created
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days however buyer pays return postage cost's
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs