AP-1 Air Rivet Gun
- AP-1-High professional Air Rivet Gun with extraction and multifunction trigger setting standard rivets up to 3/16’ – 4.8mm
- AirPower Series pneudraulic blind riveting tools are distinguished from other riveters by a streamlined, ergonomic design allowing easy setup and are constructed for continuous reliable use in demanding production conditions suited to high volume industrial use.
- The multi-functional trigger can be actioned with one or two fingers, ensuring continual hours of comfortable use. In addition to maintaining a tidy workspace, the integral mandrel collection system holds the rivet in the nose piece even when working ‘face-down’. A revolving air inlet accommodates right or left-handed users and can be rotated to access tight fastening locations in any position. A composite body keeps the operator’s hands warm and also prevents scratching to assembly materials..
- The unique ratio between performance and weight, mandrel collection, and revolving air inlet are standard features built into the AirPower Series riveters from Applifast to optimize operator comfort and maximize production efficiencies.
- Capacity: 2.4 mm - 4.8 mm | 3/32'' - 3/16'' Aluminum, Steel, Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: 272 mm x 264 mm x 99 mm | 10.71’’ x 10.39’’ x 3.90’’
- Stroke: 17 mm | 0.67’’
- Pressure Required: 5-7 Bar | 80-100 PSI
- Traction Power: 7.3 kN
- Nose Pieces Included: 3.0 mm, 4.0 mm, 5.0 mm
- For blind, one-sided assembly
- Shipped in box with manual
- View Product PDF Specifications
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 business days
- Express delivery options are also available at checkout
- Purchases are delivered by AU Post with the exception of Black Bark cases
- All purchases will have a tracking number forwarded to you once a label is created
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days however buyer pays return postage cost's
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs