Haron 3/4″ Internal Bending Spring
The Haron P24 3/4″ Internal Bending Spring designed for 3/4" Copper Pipe minimizes the risk of pipe crush and unintended deformities during bending. Crafted from durable spring steel, this long-lasting spring easily slips into the pipe's center, offering crucial support. Easy to use and built to last, an internal bending spring becomes an essential tool for bending pipes.
Slide bending spring inside the cooper tube. A non toxic lubricant will assist . Ensure the loop end can be retrieved from the tube by attaching a strong wire to the loop.
To remove - Turn the spring to the left, as the spring is withdrawn.
- Part no: P24.
- Diameter: 20mm.
- Durable spring steel.
- Suited for 3/4" pipes.
- Total Weight: 400g
- Total Footprint: 65x9x3cm
Easy to install.
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 business days
- Express delivery options are also available at checkout
- Purchases are delivered by AU Post with the exception of Black Bark cases
- All purchases will have a tracking number forwarded to you once a label is created
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days however buyer pays return postage cost's
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs