Testite 38 mm Mechanical Plug
The Test-Tite Twist-Tite ABS Mechanical Test Plug delivers a reliable seal for testing or temporarily blocking standard-sized DWV (drain, waste, and vent) piping. Made of high-impact ABS, this test plug features an oversized wing nut and wrench pad that make installation and removal easy and intuitive. The test plug is designed to sit on the end of the drain pipe with a neoprene gasket to create an airtight seal. The ABS plates, steel-plated screw, and zinc nut are all corrosion resistant, allowing this pipe test plug to be used for multiple jobs.
Test-tite 38 mm blocking plug
PRODUCT FEATURES :
- Compact design allows easy access
- Has no moving parts to fail or malfunction
- Rubber body is molded as one-piece with no seams or bonded parts
- Works in place of "standard" pneumatic plugs
Effective sealing is simple. The Test Tite Plug merely needs inserting into a pipe or other opening and then expanded by means of the wingnut which will pull the two opposing walls together pushing out the rubber plug which will provide a positive seal.
- Item Code 115 OPE 038
- Start Range 37.5 mm
- End range 41 mm
- Use the blocking plug to seal on end of pipeline to then assess pressure level ie maintenance or degradation - where leaks occur